I’ve went to lifestyle store recently, and I picked up some products from The Body Shop, (find british rose shower gel, body butter, body scrub in the previous post) chambor and Loreal-paris. Today i’ve used the loreal paris silkkissme eyeliner to achieve this look. Read ahead to know more.
Product used for this look:
- I’ve applied The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation all over the face. It gives my skin a decent glowing look. To conceal my under-eye area, I’ve applied lorea’l paris true match liquid concealer. And I set everything with colorbar compact.
- Now I filled my brows with colorbar eyebrow pencil, and filled it entirerly with the spoolly brush.
- For eyes, I’ve used coastal scents revealed palate 2. In the bottom row i’ve used a matte burgundy as my crease colour and the near by mild golden as my lid colour.
- Now i’ve taken the turquoise coloured eyeliner from loreal paris. I apply it generously to my lower lid and smudged slightly with a cotton bud.
- Curled my eyelashes and apply mascara from chambor and i’ve apply a pair of false eyelashes.
- For cheeks, I’ve applied true rose blush from loreal paris. I love highlighting my face. For that Ive chosen Makeup Revolution Radiance highlighting palate. Blended it well for the highlighting areas.
- For this eye look, Ive tied the look with this beautiful peachy pink colour liquid lipstick from chambor. (The shade is 482)
Hope you all liked this look. Let me know what you think about this look in the comment section below!