Today’s post is about Maybelline color sensational velvet matte lipsticks. I have five colours to show you.
My take of the product :
The lipstick comes in transparent tube and an angled applicator. It is similar to lip polish one but the only difference is the matte black cap, it’s like a gel based lipsticks. Unfortunately they are not mattes or even velvet matte. When I was first applied on my lips, I found the texture is like lip polish. It has 8 shades. I have 5 shades with me to show you.
Swatches of Maybelline Color Sensational Velvet Matte Lipsticks:
– Mat 1 is a bright coral pink shade. It is like a neon pink colour. Perfect for fair to medium skin tone.
– Mat 6 is a berry plum shade would match for all skin tone.
– Mat 7 is a brick red shade
– Mat 8 is a Orangey tangerine sort of a color.
– Mat 10 is a simple everyday pink with a slightly bluish undertones.
Overall thoughts: I like these liquid lipsticks a lot. Ofcourse it’s not giving the matte finish but Its hydrating formula keeps lips non-sticky, non-chalky and hydrated all day long. It has soft pinks to brighter colours. Simple package. Affordable and easily available too. If you like liquid non-matte lipsticks you should definitely give it a try. Because the colour range is awesome.
My Rating: 4.25/5
Have you used these lipsticks? Which shade do you like most? If you like the review please give a star and a comment below