Welcome back. I’m very excited to share that this month I would be sharing a look/tutorial on the blog everyday! I wanted to do something that I would enjoy doing and you could also enjoy reading it.
DAY – 1
I created a Cherry red lip with neutral eyes. I wanted to do a look with Sugar Matte As Lip Crayon in Cherry Darling, which is a gorgeous Deep cherry red with a matte finish. I love these lipsticks and you can see swatches here
July Daily Look Challenge: Day – 1: Cherry Red Lip Look.
Products I used for this look:
- Mac Match Master Foundation (available online here)
- Chambor Light & Sheer Highlighter (available
- Loreal mat magique pressed powder
- Mac Studio Conceal & correct Palette (availabe here)
- Makeup geek Eyeshadows – Shimma shimma & cocoa bear
- Maybelline Hyper glossy liquid liner (available here)
- Shesido Eyebrow styling compact
- The balm bahama mama bronzer
- Loreal true match lumi powder glow illuminator golden dore ( available here)
- Sugar Matte as hell lip crayon in Cherry Darling ( Available here)
- PAC 53 Lashes (available here)
- Lenses : Olens lime gold (Available here)
What do you think of this look? If you have any requests for Looks for the July Daily Look Challenge, let me know in the comments below! Participate in the exciting Giveaway too.