Winter season has started and i’ve created a makeup look for fall winter. This is a get ready with me video. Hope you all like it.
Products used for the video:
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in the shade Annapoorna. I dabbed this product into the skin using a beauty blender
- MAC Pro Correct and Conceal palette is to correct and conceal the under eye area darkness.
- Laura Mercier translucent setting powder to set the base.
- For eye makeup, i’ve used Coastal scents revealed 2 palette.
- Revlon Eyeshadow link in gun metal shade is for the center on the lid
- Lined my waterline using Lakme absolute ultimate khol.
- Maybelline liquid liner to line my upper lash line
- Glowmiere beauty lashes in dulce
- The Balm bahama mama bronzer to contour my face
- Loreal paris blush- sunset glow as my blush
- Loreal paris Infallible Le rouge Lipstick in the shade Everlasting plum
I hope You will like this video. Lets get into the video.
Share your comments below!