I wanted to use my kylie the bronze palette. This is such an amazing palette. This is my go-to palette. There’s a perfect mix of neutral shades for creating beautiful every day looks. It’s great for when you want that definition but don’t want the look to be overly dramatic.
- Shesido Sheer & Perfect Foundation
- L.A. Girl pro concealer – orange( correct), medium beige(conceal), bronze (contour).
- Loreal mat magique setting powder
- Inglot blush 27
- Colorbar eyebrow – chestnut
- lakme absolute kohl
- Maybelline lash sensational mascara
- Glowmiere beauty lashes in winging out
- Revlon cheek highlighter
- Kylie the bronze palette
- Loreal tint caresse in orchid blossom
What do you think of this shimmery black smokey eye makeup look? share your comments below. and make sure to participate in the july month Giveaway!